Owner: C.H. French
Cabin/Saloon Launch. Construction: Steel.
Built 1898 by Edwin Clark & Co. at Brimscombe, Stroud
LOA: 80' 0", Beam: 13' 2", Displacement: 74000 lbs.
RT Scotch Built 1990 by H.A. McEwen (Boiler Repairs) Ltd. at Cowling
Fuel: Coal, Pressure: 200 psi,
No.SC0190, test date 5-3-1990. Mumford banjo crank fp
New to J.H. Salter, Oxford, later Salter Bros, and July 1938 Salter Bros Ltd. 1950 converted to motor drive with Dorman engine. Nov 1971 sold to Jackson Brothers (River Services) Ltd., Westminster, and 1976 to Harbourside Investments Ltd. Acquired 1985, hull fully restored and fresh steam plant fitted by owners. First re-steamed 1997. Available for hire, phone 01753 840909. Engine formerly in Salter’s OXFORD.